This vegan, sugar free and dairy free Watermelon Coconut Cream is simple, very easy to make and is an excellent dessert for your children/partner’s birthday or on the Valentine’s Day
Watermelon Coconut Cream
- Organic watermelon (Be careful there are a lot of Chinese watermelon in the market so buy organic if you can)
- 200g Coconut whipped cream (click here for recipe)
- Slice the watermelon across into 2cm thickness.
- Use a medium heart shaped mold to cut the watermelon into heart shaped watermelons.
- Spread coconut whipped cream on a heart shaped watermelon and place another piece on top.
- Decorate it with some edible flowers. Enjoy!