Top 10 Things Boost Our Immunity
- Cold pressed oils including olive oil, fish oils, nut and seed oils.
- Fresh eggs especially organic raw egg yolk.
- Onions and garlic.
- Freshly pressed vegetable and fruit juices.
- Regularly consume green vegetables such as parsley, dill, coriander and spring onion etc
- Probiotic supplementation and fermented foods such as kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha, miso and tempeh.
- Contact with animals such as horses, dogs, cats etc. Having a pet in the family can do a lot for children’s immune system.
- Physical activity in the fresh air.
- Swimming in unpolluted natural waters like lakes, rivers and ocean.
- Exposure to sunlight and sensible sunbathing.
Mcbride N, Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Medinform Publishing, Cambridge, p221
Photo credit: https://detox-foods.co.uk/8-types-of-food-to-keep-your-immune-system-happy-and-working-optimally/