This chicken bok choy soup is very healing and it’s packed with vitamin A, C, K, B2 & B6, carotenoids, lutein, beta-carotene, potassium, folate acid, calcium, manganese, iron, protein, copper, selenium, phosphorus and healthy fats. Bok choy is excellent for cancer prevention, reducing blood pressure, supporting the bone health, reducing inflammation, reducing heart disease, boosting immunity, supporting skin and hair health.
Chicken broth is great for gut healing and immunity booster.
Slow-cooked Chicken Bok Choy Soup
- 500ml Organic Chicken Broth (Click here for recipe)
- 200g Slow-cooked organic chicken (Click here for recipe)
- 1 bunch of bok choy, chopped
- a Spanish onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- a tablespoon of Melrose Coconut Oil Unrefined
- 3 tablespoons of Melrose Oils Olive Extra Virgin
- a pinch of Nirvana Himalayan Crystal Salt Fine
- a pinch of Planet Organic Spice Black Peppercorns
- Heat the chicken broth, chicken, bok choy and onion in a medium saucepan over a low heat for 20 – 30 minutes. If you are pressed for time, cook at medium-low heat until just boil so you don’t destroy too much enzymes from bok choy and onion.
- Pour the soup into a high-performance blender like the Optimum 9400, add garlic, coconut oil, olive oil, Himalayan salt and black pepper and blend it until smooth.
- Serve it hot with Paleo bread. Enjoy!