This Salmon Pumpkin Sweet Potato Salad is super yummy and it’s packed with high protein, fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. It’s Paleo and pescatarian friendly.
Salmon Pumpkin Sweet Potato Salad
- 200g wild caught salmon (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup grated pumpkin
- 1/2 cup grated sweet potato
- 1 cup baby peas
- 1 small Spanish onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 chopped garlic cloves (or less if you don’t like garlic much)
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp Melrose Coconut Oil Unrefined
- 2 tbsp Melrose Oils Olive Extra Virgin
- 1 pinch of Nirvana Himalayan Crystal Salt Fine
- 7 Melrose Olives Green
- In a frying pan, cook the salmon with coconut oil.
- Add baby peas, pumpkin, potato, onion, salt in and continue cooking.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add garlic in, mix the garlic in well and turn the heat off.
- Put the rocket leaves on a serving plate. Pour salmon stirfry on the plate. Top with green olives or Kalamata. Drizzle with some olive oil and lemon juice.