Whenever I don’t have the time to cook, I’ll quickly have my 5-minute-breakfast, lunch or dinner meal – Poached eggs with avocado on gluten free toasts!
This recipe only takes 5 minutes in total so no excuse to not have a healthy quick meal.
How to Poach Runny Eggs
- 200 ml – 300 ml Filtered water (depends on how big is the saucepan)
- 1 tbsp Bragg Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 organic eggs
- In a small saucepan, pour enough filtered water to cover the eggs and boil it at a high heat.
- Once the water is boiling, pour Bragg apple cider vinegar into the boiling water and cracked the eggs in.
- Turn the heat off immediately and let the saucepan sit on the stove for 1 – 2 minutes depends on how runny you want your eggs.
- Serve with gluten free breads, avocado and spinach.