How To Make Whipped Coconut Cream
This whipped coconut cream is yummy and healthy. It’s perfect for those who have lactose intolerance or vegan. I top it on chocolate mousse, pancakes, fruit salad or crepes
Whipped Coconut Cream
- 1 can of Spiral Foods Organic Coconut Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Store the coconut cream overnight in the fridge to separate the cream and the coconut water.
- Open the coconut cream can and pour the coconut water into a small glass jar.
- Scoop the coconut cream into a big bowl and add the vanilla extract.
- Use an electric hand mixer and beat the cream until creamy.
- Transfer the whipped coconut cream into a glass jar and store it in the fridge up to 4 days.