This recipe has been given by my Doctor’s wife. She has tried it herself and she lost her belly fat and shredded some weights after 3 days eating steamed Sea Perch (Orange Roughy), steamed Asparagus and Granny Smith Apples for lunch and dinner. She has been telling many of her friends, family and her husband’s patients and a lot of them found this recipe help losing their belly fat.
As unbelievable as it sounds, my Doctor’s wife thought she could give this “fish diet” a go and see how it goes after received a “green light” from her husband to go ahead with this diet.
If you find this “diet” works, please spread the words so others could benefit from it. Sharing is caring!
Photo Sources: Vegkitchen.com & Environment.gov.au
All the Ingredients to Lose Belly Fat for 3 Days:
- 6 Sea Perch (Orange Roughy) Fillets (The fillet is milky white and boneless)
- 3 Bunches of Asparagus
- 12 Granny Smith Apples
You are only allowed to eat one steamed Sea Perch (Orange Roughy) fillet and 1/2 bunch of Asparagus with 2 Granny Smith apples for lunch and dinner and drink at least 2 liters of water throughout the day – Nothing else!
For this recipe to be working effectively, these 3 ingredients are very essential. It is NOT recommend to substitute Sea Perch with other fish or Granny Smith apple with other apples as the sea perch, asparagus and Granny Smith apple combination helps to “defecate” the fat out of your stomach. We still do not why but it actually works!
Breakfast: Upon rising, drink a glass of warm water and the remaining water throughout the day.
Lunch: Eat 2 Granny Smith apples AFTER eating your steamed fish and asparagus.
Dinner: Eat 2 Granny Smith apples AFTER eating your steamed fish and asparagus.
Steamed Sea Perch (Orange Roughy) with Asparagus Recipe:
- Steam one Sea Perch (Orange Roughy) fillet for 6 – 8 minutes in the steamer or 4 – 5 minutes in a 1,000-Watt Microwave (I would NOT recommend using microwave to heat up or cook any food but it’s your choice if you want to use it).
- 2 minutes before taking the fish out, add 1/2 bunch of asparagus in the steamer and turn off the heat after 2 minutes.
- Serve your steamed sea perch and asparagus with some black pepper and Himalayan salt (I would recommend using Himalayan salt instead of table salt or sea salt as Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals and it may regulate the water content throughout your body and balance the pH balance in the cells. You can find more amazing health benefits of Himalayan salt here).
One the first day, you may not experience any symptoms but on the second day and the third
day, the fat will leave the body in a form of diarrhea in a yellow colour. You may not be able to flush the toilet if a large amount of fat comes out. You may pour some hot water in the toilet bowl to melt the fat and make it easier to flush. It is recommended to wear a panty liner on these 2 days due to the uncontrollable diarrhea.
Cautions & Recommendations:
- This “fish diet” is not recommended for pregnancy, nursing mothers or children.
- Please consult with your doctor if you have high blood pressure, kidney problems or any other health issues before embarking this diet.
- Wear a panty liner on the second day and third day.
- Strictly use the listed ingredients for the effective results.
- It is recommended to follow this “diet” twice a year only (ideally every 6 months).
- It is recommended to commence this “diet” on Friday if you have Saturday and Sunday off as you may feel tired and lack of energy on these 2 days.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush out the toxic in our body.
The information contained in this column is provided for your general information only and is not meant for diagnosis or treatment of any disease or disorder. If you suffer from any disorders or have any symptoms, please consult with your qualified practitioner before changing your diet or taking any supplements.