This fruit salad chia seed pudding is great for breakfast, brunch, snack or dessert. I normally have it on the day I don’t feel like eating much or on my weekend detox.
Fruit Salad Chia Seed Pudding
- Any fruits of your choice (i.e: banana, apple, blueberries etc)
- Chia seed pudding (click here for recipe)
- Whipped coconut cream (click here for recipe)
- Wash all the fruits carefully. Cut them into small pieces and put them into a big wine glass or a bowl.
- Add chia seed pudding, then whipped coconut cream on top.
- Buy organic fruits if you can otherwise soak them into apple cider vinegar or white vinegar water (for more information click here) to eliminate some pesticides from non-organic fruits.
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) found that some fruits and vegetables do not have much pesticide residues (The Clean Fifteen List) and others have the highest pesticide residues (The Dirty Dozen List).