These flourless, sugar free, gluten free, grain free Goat Cheese Pancakes are packed with protein and fibre. It’s great for Paleo, GAPS protocol and grain-brain diets. The best of all, they taste yummier than the normal flour pancakes.
- 150g Goat cheese
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic
- 1/2 cup Stoney Creek Brown Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk or Ecomil Drink Almond milk
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- a small pinch of Nirvana Himalayan Crystal Salt Fine
- 1 tbsp of organic orange zest or any fruits
- In a high-powered blender (I use the Optimum 9400), blend goat cheese, 3 egg yolks, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, salt, flaxseed meal, coconut milk or almond milk until smooth. Make sure all these ingredients are at room temperature to avoid soggy pancakes.
- In a big bowl, whip the egg whites until you get a moist peak.
- Pour the goat cheese batter in another bowl, then slowly fold the whipped white egg in.
- Heat the skillet pan up in medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil, then put 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the pan. Cook it for 3 minutes or until golden, then flip and cook another side for further 3 minutes.
- Stack the pancakes up on a plate and serve them with chia seed pudding, orange rest or any of your favourite fruits.