When I first embarked the Paleo diet and GAPS protocol, my friends teased me that I would have not much to eat if I don’t eat gluten, dairy, grain nor sugar. I am sure there are a lot of other foods that we could use to substitute for those ingredients
These nut free, flour free, sugar free, dairy free, gluten free banana pancakes definitely taste better than the traditional pancakes.
Flourless Banana Pancakes with Chia Pudding
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Planet Organic Spice Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- a small pinch of Nirvana Himalayan Crystal Salt Fine
- 1 tbsp of organic orange zest or any fruits
- 2 tbsp of Chia seed pudding (Click here for the recipe)
- Mash the bananas by using a fork or a masher.
- Add egg, cinnamon, shredded coconut and Himalayan salt into the mashed banana bowl. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat the skillet pan up in medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil, then pour one scoop of the mixture on the pan. Cook it for 3 minutes or until golden, then flip and cook another side for further 3 minutes.
- Stack the pancakes up on a plate and serve them with chia seed pudding, orange rest or any of your favourite fruits.