Chia seed pudding is a perfect on-the-run-breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert. I make it on my glamping trip too!
Dairy Free & Sugar Free Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 can of Spiral Foods Coconut Milk
- 1 cup of The Chia Co Chia Seeds Black
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Planet Organic Spice Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Berringa Super Manuka + 120 MGO
- 100 ml water kefir or kombucha (optional)
- Open the coconut milk can and pour it into a 750ml glass jar.
- Add chia seed, vanilla extract, honey and cinnamon powder. Stir it.
- Refrigerate it overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Serve with strawberry or any of your favourite fruits on top.