I love coconut! I cook everything with coconut oil, shredded coconut or coconut milk. It’s yummy and a very healthy fat! The best of all, it’s refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free and nut free
Coconut Chocolate Mousse With Coconut Whipped Cream
- 500g Coconut whipped cream (click here for recipe)
- 175g Planet Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 5 – 6 tbsp raw honey or manuka honey
- Use a hand electric mixer, beat the coconut whipped cream, cacao powder, vanilla extract and honey until creamy.
- Pour the chocolate mousse into a glass container or jar and store it in the fridge up to 3 days.