Studies showed Saffron boosts our brain function & immune system, antidepressant, reduces PMS symptoms, aids Alzheimer’s disease, macular degradation, improves digestion and anti inflammation.
Chia Saffron Sesame Bread (Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Sugar Free)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (Buy The Chia Co Chia Seeds Black)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (Buy Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup sesame flour (Buy Carwari Organic Sesame Flour)
- 1 cup coconut flour (Buy Absolute Organic Coconut Flour)
- 1 cup sweet potato flour
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt (Buy Himalayan salt here)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melt (Buy coconut oil here)
- 15 threads of saffron
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180°C or a conventional oven to 200°C and spray a bread pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Soak chia seeds in 1 cup of water for at least 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, sift all the flours, baking soda and salt through a sieve.
- Add the rest of the ingredient in the bowl and mix all the ingredients well together.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan and smooth evenly.
- Bake it for 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the oven with the door open ajar.
NOTE: If you have a bread maker, follow step 2 to step 5 and use the “gluten free” option to bake the bread.