Paleo Vegan Chia Carrot Muffin is super yummy and is packed with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals. It’s great for a snack, dessert, or breakfast.
Chia Carrot Muffin (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free & Dairy Free)
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds (Buy The Chia Co Chia Seeds Black)
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 2 cm ginger, shredded
- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons organic raw apple cider vinegar (Buy Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup of tapioca flour
- 1 cup of organic sesame flour (BuyCarwari Organic Sesame Flour)
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut flour (Buy Absolute Organic Coconut Flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt (Buy Himalayan salt here)
- 1/2 cup of melt coconut oil (Buy coconut oil here)
- 1/2 cup of hazelnut, chopped
- 2 cups of water
- Soak chia seeds in 1 cup of water for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180°C or a conventional oven to 200°C
- In a large bowl, sift all the flours, baking soda and salt through a sieve or a colander.
- Add grated carrot, grated ginger, soaked chia seeds, honey, 1 cup of water and melt coconut oil in the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Add hazelnut into the mixed flour and mix them together.
- Transfer the mixed flour into a greased muffin tray and bake it for 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.